Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Seeing Stars, In My Nail Polish At Least!

A few days ago, this beautiful polish caught my eye at the store. It was multicolored chunky star glitters suspended in a clear coat. I instantly had to have it. The polish is 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' from singer Fergie's new collection with Wet N' Wild.

Since my nails were feeling rather neglected, (I had not changed the color in almost a week!), I had to use my new polish right away. It was hard deciding what color to put underneath but I ultimately decided to go with a purple from Zoya called 'Mira.'


The end result? A fun, bright look that is sure to send off summer with a bang!

Outdoor Lighting

                                                            Indoor Lighting                                 One of my fav. nail products

Fall will be arriving quite soon so I'll be using less vivid colors to follow the change of the season. New York Fashion Week is starting today! Be on the look out for cool nails on the catwalk! 

xKelli


No comments:

Post a Comment